Theater Works is part of Fry’s Food Stores Community Rewards Program!
Theater Works has the opportunity to earn Rewards from every dollar spent on groceries through the Fry’s Community Rewards Program. You can help support Theater Works every time you shop at Fry’s Food Stores!
Follow the instructions below to link your V.I.P Card today!
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
*Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
*Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
*Select ‘Use Card Number’.
*Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
*Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
*Select ‘Find Stores’.
*Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
*You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
*Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
*Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
*Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
*Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
*Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
*Under Find Your Organization: Enter Theater Works or 95442 then select ‘search’.
*Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
*Then select ‘save changes’.
*If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
You may start re-enrolling in the 2016-2017 Fry’s Community Rewards program beginning August 1, 2016!
How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
1. * Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
2. * Click on ‘Sign-In’.
3. Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
4. Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization.)
7. Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
8. Click on ‘Enroll’
9. If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.