DONOR RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
Reports to Managing Director
The Donor Relations Associate will be responsible for building and strengthening contributed revenue streams for the organization, assisting with administrative tasks, as well as, managing annual giving programs with emphasis on the expansion of the donor pool, the development of a planned giving program and expanding granting opportunities.
- Donor Management. Manage and largely execute all annual fund cultivation and solicitation activities including direct mail, acquisition efforts, and digital campaigns; Manage and implement the stewardship program for annual fund donors; Evaluate, recommend and implement new fundraising forms and practices; gift processing and donor stewardship; donor database maintenance, prospect management, and other responsibilities as it pertains to donor management including administrative support and reporting. Working with Managing Director to develop, manage and steward new donors and work to deepen engagement opportunities.
- Events. Assisting Engagement Manager with Gala in logistical support, executing solicitation and stewardship plan for events sponsors. Spearheading the planning and execution of stewardship and cultivation events.
- Content Generation. Assist marketing with generation of content/stories for newsletter, social media posts, annual giving solicitations and website content.
- Grant Writing. Assist in the expansion of grant solicitations. Manage process of inquiry to application through monitoring and reporting.
- Planned Giving. Establish and manage a planned giving program for TheaterWorks. Work with Managing Director to plan marketing, communication and stewardship tactics.
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail absolutely necessary.
- Strong project management skills; ability to meet deadlines while maintaining good relations with colleagues.
- Ability to work at the conceptual level as well as the implementation phase
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with and learn office technology including databases, Microsoft Office and other systems. Experience with CRM software, particularly Tessitura a plus.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Must demonstrate creative thinking, Self-direction and eagerness to grow. When given a starting point, you are comfortable stepping up and taking ownership.
- Service oriented approach a high priority. Professional, helpful and accommodating posture necessary at all times.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends as needed.
- Team environment. You get to work at a theater!
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
Applicants for this position should send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
10580 N. 83rd Drive
Peoria, AZ 85345
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
This internship provides an in-depth theatrical experience for high school students. Interns will divide their time between administrative support for the Summer Camp, as well as performing the duties of a teacher’s assistant in one or more summer classes.
Theater Works offers college-level internships in the following areas:
- Costume Shop
- Lighting Design
- Marketing & Communications
- Scenic Painting
- Stage Management
- Teaching Artist(s)